This church is a typical example of Romanesque architecture. It was dedicated to Santa Giulia because the relics of the Saint stayed here a few days during the transportation of her corpse from Corsica to Brescia, since they were requested by the Lombard King Desiderio (756-774). The first witness of the church goes back to 1096 even if the remains of former Paleochristian church dated back to the IX-X century. The current appearance recalls a recent work of restoration that tried to take the building back to its Medieval features, even if there had been many different constructive stages during the centuries. The church, a latin cross plan with one apse, one nave and a wooden roof trusses, houses artworks from different ages, such as the octagonal baptismal bath from the XII century and the eighteen hundreds marble bust of the parish priest Morosi.